- I did NOT cut my son’s hair tonight, butchering it ever-so-slightly and causing hubby and I to fight. Nope, not me.
- I did NOT feed my son goldfish crackers when he wouldn’t eat anything else.
- I have NOT taken a nap the past several days because I stay up late working, get up early, and then crash mid-evening, only to wake back up and start the pattern all over again. I wouldn’t do that.
- I have NOT found at least 25 new friends on Facebook over the last couple of weeks, thanks to a bunch of high school friends signing up.
- I have NOT been stepping over the cheerios on the floor, rather than getting the sweeper out to brush them out of the way.
- I did NOT put a bunch of lingerie that I’ll never wear (and has never been worn) for sale on e-bay.
- I did NOT save the curls from my son’s haircut tonight. Nope, who would do that?
- I am NOT so tired that I want to chuck it all and just go hide somewhere. That would be silly.
How about you? What did you not do today?