Oops, I did it again.

I’ve had several people ask me if I’m okay after that last post. I am, really. I was just having a super-craptastic day and needed to write something. Maudlin, much?

Of course, there could be a tiny reason why I’m a bit easily pushed down into the depths, thinking the world just might end.

And it may have just a wee, teeny bit to do with hormones.

Lots

and

lots

of

hormones.

Oops, we did it again.

It has been really tough not talking about this. I have been so very sick, averse to a lot of foods and just plain miserable. And happy. But oh how I wanted to share my woes over feeling so sick that I have been taking a nap almost every day at the same time as my son.

Or how utterly exhausted I have been. All. The. Time.

Or how my husband is thinking about banning me from drinking merlot ever again. (But that’s a different story.)

Last week, about Thursday or Friday my belly POPPED. It’s a little hard to hide the news now. And Friday night, I went to Mamafest here in San Diego and ran into a bunch of ladies I knew. During the course of conversations, the news slipped. Oops.

That’s really okay, though. I’d already had my first appointment, seen that tiny little being, and heard a heartbeat. It’s real.

Oh boy. I’m going to be a mom to two littles, exactly 3 years apart. And I do mean exactly as this wee one is due a week after his/her brother’s birthday.

We’re calling this baby 3.0, because the boy was jokingly referred to as 2.0 on our shower cake last time AND this kid will be the third. So there you go.

The holidays are going to be busy this year, y’all. I can’t wait.

1. Natalie (2 comments.) says:

Congratulations girl!! I’m excited for you! life is good! At mamafest I kept wondering until you said something, I didn’t want to say anything, you know? Fun!!
    .-= Natalie´s last blog ..The graduate =-.

2. Melanie says:

Congratulations!

3. Sheri (1 comments.) says:

Congratulations! How wonderful. My boys are 2 years and 12 days apart, which is exactly the distance between my husband and his brother – freaky! Sorry you’ve been sick, hopefully that gets better soon.
    .-= Sheri´s last blog ..Storm chasing =-.

Thank you. It’s slowly getting better. Very slowly. :) My husband and his brother are exactly 1 year and 4 days apart. I’m just glad I don’t have to deal with that. :D

4. Christine (6 comments.) says:

Congratulations, Becky! What exciting news!
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Yellow Rose =-.

5. Christy (5 comments.) says:

Wonderful news! Congratulations! Hope you’re feeling better very soon.
    .-= Christy´s last blog ..For your reading enjoyment =-.

6. Mama Mary (6 comments.) says:

I am so excited for you guys! I forget, are you going to find out what you’re having? I can’t wait to read all about your process. It’s different the second time around with a little one tugging at ya, but it’s wonderful all the same. Happy Happy Joy Joy!
    .-= Mama Mary´s last blog ..the open-toed shoe oath =-.

7. CGHill (6 comments.) says:

That’s it, blame the merlot. :)

Seriously, this is a Good Thing. Really. But you already know that.
    .-= CGHill´s last blog ..Sitting off the bench =-.

8. Gabber Grace (1 comments.) says:

Congratulations!!!
    .-= Gabber Grace´s last blog ..BP’s Hot Mess. =-.