Lost

Lost:

One sense of self-deprecating humor.

Lost:

The motivation to write anything entertaining.

Lost:

The will to continue writing.

Lost:

Any belief that what I’m doing is in the least bit interesting to pretty much anyone except my husband and parents. And I’m not even sure my husband reads anymore.

Lost:

The ability to care. I’m so tired of questioning myself about my site. Why can’t I connect with people via my blog? What am I doing wrong? Why can’t I be funny, or touching, or profound? Or… something.

I’m tired of questioning whether I’m any sort of writer (outside of business-y stuff) at all. I thought I was. Maybe I’m not. Maybe I never was.

1. More Strawberry (1 comments.) says:

Hi, B.
    .-= More Strawberry´s last blog ..Hold tight to those you love. =-.

Hey, girl. So sorry to hear about your cuz. I remember when my cousin died unexpectedly several years ago. Feels like a rug was pulled out from under you.

2. Jennifer (1 comments.) says:

Wow, guess I should comment more often. Sorry you’re going through a funk. That’s no fun.
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Those Boys of Company B =-.

3. Skye says:

Then put it on hold and try something totally different. Shake things up for yourself, get a fresh perspective.

Heh – nothing you haven’t heard over & over. Still beating myself up & needed to get it out. Even if it does sound like whining.

4. laura(3wordTweets) (1 comments.) says:

Just saw this post…doesn’t sound like whining! You just voice what so many go through, and there you go, that’s often what people relate too.
    .-= laura(3wordTweets)´s last blog ..3wordTweets: @Carriejs Sonny’s-San Clemente yum! http://www.sonnys.com/ =-.

Thank you, Laura. I appreciate that. I think I put a lot of pressure on myself & I’m trying to step back a little & not be so hard on ME.