Today is Bernard Pivot’s 70th birthday. Who is Bernard Pivot, you ask? He is the guy who originally asked the ten questions that James Lipton asks on Inside the Actor’s Studio.
Michele asks readers to answer the ten questions.
[grabbed directly from michele - i love that show, great idea michele!]
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
answers in extended…
1. bella (when my husband says it to me)
3. being near family/ those i love
4. hatred/ narrowmindedness
5. fuck. or merde. it’s a toss up.
6. my husband’s laugh
7. screeching tires
10. see? it all works out in the end, my child. come on in.